We help your children learn about Continents, Oceans & the Globe by Active Learning and Project Based Approach. This one-day lesson plan focuses on the Science-oriented theme:
Diversity of Living and Non-Living Things – General Characteristics and Classification.
The plan focuses on:
– classifying and comparing continents
– working with a world map and the globe
– introducing the square meter
– measuring the world
Our plan includes:
– pedagogical instructions for parents and teachers
– methodology guidance
– what-you-need list
– links to skills, attitudes and knowledge
– step-by-step explanation how set the scene and deliver the activities
Perfect for Home Schooling or Traditional Classes!